Senior Full Stack Engineer
As a Senior Full Stack engineer at Baton, you will be involved in many aspects of our product development including system architecture, data management, UI implementation, API design and implementation. Our technology stack includes : Angular, Node, Java, Spring Boot, RDS, ELK and Kafka. The infrastructure works in a hybrid cloud environment. So knowledge of cloud infrastructure such as VPC, auto-scale, microservices is also helpful. This position will require close collaboration with other software engineers, product management and understanding of financial concepts.
- Hands-on experience using Bootstrap
- Hands-on experience in using one of AngularJS or React
- API design and development
- RESTful Services
- Experience using one of the server-side Java frameworks such as Spring Boot
- Database design & development using MySql or PostgreSQL
- Comfortable using a Linux command-line
- Exposure to any Cloud platform a plus
Successful Senior Engineers at Baton will…
- Be leaders who can motivate themselves and a team around them to excel and perform well
- Hire only the best, push themselves and others to excellence while still having fun
- Be result oriented and extremely driven to the success of the customer and the team
- Realize in a startup the journey is an important as the destination. Ability to enjoy the journey is important
About Baton Systems
Baton Systems is a leading silicon valley FinTech company that is building the next generation solutions for Capital Markets. Baton builds a SaaS based platform for clearing, settlement and back office solutions.
About Baton People
We are on a mission to change how money moves in capital markets. We have very seasoned and successful team that has worked on several successful startups before.
We are looking for seasoned engineering professionals who are highly technical and can grow a team of up to 15 people over the next 18 months. It is important at this early stage that the person be very hands on and can implement complex replication and distributed system protocols.