Head of Engineering, India
As a Head of Engineering at Baton, you will be responsible for leading the development of core ledger components like a multi tenant, distributed replication, fault tolerance, core ledger and scalability. You will provide mentorship to Senior and Junior engineers. Assist in hiring engineers and devops. Work closely with Sr. Director of Engineering to represent Baton at Customer meetings and lead technical discussions
Think you might be our Senior Distributed Systems Engineer? You bring to the table…
- 8+ years of Java development of mission critical systems. Including server side development and knowledge of core Java.
- Experience in managing team of 10 + engineers
- BS/MS/PhD (CS or related major preferred)
Successful Senior leaders at Baton will…
- Be leaders who can motivate themselves and a team around them to excel and perform well
- Hire only the best, push themselves and others to excellence while still having fun
- Be result oriented and extremely driven to the success of the customer and the team
- Realize in a startup the journey is an important as the destination. Ability to enjoy the journey is important
About Baton Systems
Baton Systems is a leading silicon valley FinTech company that is building the next generation solutions for Capital Markets. Baton builds a SaaS based platform for clearing, settlement and back office solutions.
About Baton People
We are on a mission to change how money moves in capital markets. We have very seasoned and successful team that has worked on several successful startups before.
We are looking for seasoned engineering professionals who are highly technical and can grow a team of up to 15 people over the next 18 months. It is important at this early stage that the person be very hands on and can implement complex replication and distributed system protocols.
Apply For This Job